Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Presentation 4/17 Argentina

Dr. Taylor's class, please comment on my presentation I am giving today.

15 comments:

  1. I really liked your presentation today. You spoke clearly and seemed to know what you were talking about-good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did really well with your presentation. You were able to go into good detain about your topic. You had really good images. Overall you had a good presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you did a great job with your presentation on Argentina, you did a good job of making eye contact and seemed to be prepared. Nice images and organization. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought your presentation was well put together. You knew what you were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you had a great presentation overall, I would like to have seen more photos, but other than that great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had many interesting fact about Argentina. Besides reading off of the slides too much, you spoke very clearly and your powerpoint was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you had text and read it before showing the pictures because it made people listen to you instead of just looking at the pictures. Good pictures, they helped the audience see what you were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed listening to your presentation. You had some interesting facts and Argentina is actually one of the countries that I hope to travel to one day. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You chose a great place to talk about and presented it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your presentation on Argentina was very interesting and you did a great job making eye contact with the audience!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job on your presentation. You knew what you were talking about and you had good pictures as well to keep everyone's attention.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked the interesting facts you gave about Argentina and was intrigued on how their summers and winters are contrary to ours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked your body language while you were presenting. The photos were interesting. I also liked the flow of content and the new facts that I learned about Argentina. Great presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked your presentation! You knew exactly what you were talking about and had no hesitation in your voice. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Chesapeake Bay area is very important area that needs to be protected. You highlighted the need for conservation and the negative effects of development. Great way to cover a topic that affects so many people and is near our nations capitol. The use of images was excellent.

    ReplyDelete